Sister Bell, Sister Folwell, Sister Rupp

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Night Out with the Limo!

I know this isn't about their missions, but this was such a fun night I had to share. I can't wait for everyone to back home, so we all can hang out again!!

Kendall and Cammi came to visit me in Rexburg back in February. It was the last trip that all of us got to hang out! Kendall, Cammi, and I decked out the Mini Van into a limo. Then we went and picked up Sydney and met Nina and Nonie at Cocoa Bean!
Then we went out to show Nina and Nonie the Limo! (Next time we will give them a ride)
It was pretty late, so we said good-bye to Nina and Nonie. We took Sydney back to her apartment and played the guitar while some random people were dancing to Cammi's music!
I am sure everyone at Cocoa Bean and the surrounding shops hated all of us because we all were sooo loud and always laughing! But we didn't care, we were all having a great time!!! It is wonderful to have fun great friend and examples in my life. I'm proud of Cammi, Nina, and Kendall for all making the decision to serve missions!

No comments:

Post a Comment