Sister Bell, Sister Folwell, Sister Rupp

Friday, March 23, 2012

And Then There Were Two!!

Hi everybody. This is Cammi. I've never written in a blog before..so..ya..I feel pretty...AWESOMe!! I would like to start off by bidding you all adooue. I am soo stoked that I get to go on a mission, I pretty much can't believe it! ..I guess someone out there needs my weird spirit. :) ..The biggest thing that draws me to the gospel found in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is, happiness. I know that the only way for us to be truly happy is with help from our Heavenly Father...whether it be being happy now on earth, or in heaven. I have a strong testimony that we are never alone, and that Heavenly Father is just a prayer away. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I love the Book of Mormon and the Bible!! They help answer my questions...I always used to just rely on what people told me, but everyone would have a different opinion, and I would always end up just getting confused and frustrated. So ya..I totally believe in personal revelation through the Holy Ghost. I know that we have a prophet right now who also receives revelation from God to help guide all of us. I know that after Jesus died and the true gospel was taken off the earth, that it was restored again through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know that God lives, I know Jesus lives. I know that if we live the gospel, someday we can live so happily with our Heavenly Father and our families...well, I hope that I will be a good missionary...you should probably pray for me haha...and if you ever miss me..just..listen to my music. :)
 
...now I know why shoe polish was on the list of missionary supplies. :)

-Sister Folwell

No comments:

Post a Comment